My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, November 28, 2005

Txt

This is a little thank you.

A thank you to Tbay tel and their fantastic cell service.

After purchasing a new phone, I find that I can't log onto the internet, and I can't download ringtones. I suppose this is some kind of blessing in disguise as not everyone wants to hear polyphonic Kanye shouting about how he gets his money. To be honest, I enjoy the vibrations in my jean pockets, what a thrill.

If that wasn't bad enough, my text messaging service eats ass too. In fact, it's much like any kind of service in thunder bay; shoddy at best. To illustrate, I just received 20 of the last two weeks incoming texts. Nothing for two weeks and then 20? I got the damn phone so I could get in on the text messaging orgy that seems to be in full swing these days, but instead I'm left out in the cold like a spare prick.

It helps that it's the cheapest cell service I've ever had, and Heather likes my phone, but I'd still like to round house kick everyone at Tbay tel.

http://www.tbaytel.net/templates/standard_template.asp?section_id=86&page_id=256

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

That was a blatant stab at my voicetone.

Kanye Rocks.

Get down girl, go 'head get down.

9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Vicky said...

PLEASE tell me that is not your ringtone.

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

Its not. A ringtone that is.
Its a voicetone and it is awesome.

1:44 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

That wasn't a personal stab, but a general stab at those fortunate/terrible people with terrible ringtones.

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home