My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

18 out of 19

Operation Delta Force 3: Clear Target (1999)

User Comments:
18 out of 19 people found the following comment useful:

I LOVE action movies. This one's GREAT!, 28 March 2005Author: rickifox from Canada

I've lived in the Ontario Province of Canada all of my natural days. I'm not sure whether it's because we have so much snow and rain up here, or just because I enjoy them, but I have seen almost every action film that's available. I'm not a tomboy, I just enjoy action. The first time I saw Jim Fitzpatrick, I knew he had thing for action films too. I'm sure that he enjoys making them as much as we do watching them. It's like being a kid again and going out in the back yard and playing army, or in my case, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. I'm also into martial arts, so I know that mister Fitzpatrick is no Chuck Norris. But, mister Fitzpatrick is a better actor than Chuck Norris is. Please continue to entertain us freezing Canucks up here in the Northern part of the continent. Thanks to you all.

This is what I live with daily.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

WTF??

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

delta force was a movie with Chuck Norris in it. Operation Delta force didn't. I know the reviewer lives in thunder bay.

I may have been baked at the time I posted that.

3:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home