My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The ring!

Today I attend the ritual of the calling of an engineer. This is where I recieve my iron ring. This ancient and noble rite has been a Canadian tradition from time immemorial, 1922. The formal ceremony, very secret, was created by Rudyard Kipling of Jungle Book and 'White man's burden' fame. Following the virgin sacrifice and typical engineer's weiner roast, we get a ring to remind us of the solemn intent and responsibility of the Engineerd. It's a secret ceremony, so don't even ask me about it. I'm going now, to get pissed at Jeff n Carly's breakfast soirree. Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

Hey love,
Congrats on your ring. All the hard work finally paying off in the form of a virgin sacrifice and a wiener roast. YES!

Wish I could be there.

11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home