My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, September 16, 2006

29

Well I'm hungover, how's about choo?

To everyone who came to celebrate my vingt neuf-th birthday, thanks... it was awesome wasn't it. I haven't had a party like that for quite some time. So far we've had no complaints from neighbors, even the lesbians next door were cool with it. The loby may still reek of herb, but after a brief tidy up (2hrs of cleaning) our place is great, again.

Thanks to Barb and Steve. The most generous of Jews who very thoughtfully gave Heather and I the best blender ever. Best blender ever, Best blender ever.

Thanks for Lego, Star Wars lego in fact. It's so cool to actually get toys as presents. Chocolate, cake and a balloon. YES! Beer and Cards. You're all awesome!

So, now someone else has to through a party. I promise to attend!

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

Yeah. It was great. SO fun. And crowded too!

And some OTHER people should have parties every now and then - we seem to be the ones who do the entertaining in this here group of ours.

It would be nice to be invited to something where we didn't have to clean up.

HINT HINT

But then again. I LIKE having parties. So, its a win win situation.

5:33 p.m.  
Blogger Curly said...

James, I was totally ready for a reason to party and it turned out that reason was you. I hope 29 is the best year yet, full of singing and jazz squares!

3:01 p.m.  
Blogger Katie said...

The shot of banana schnapps was delicious..........

seriously everyone should try it..

7:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home