My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, August 03, 2006

ZZzzz

This post is for Katie... The girl Brian is currently and steadfastly enamoured with.

'The mainstay of Hezbollah's rocket force are small 122mm artillery rockets known by the generic term "Katyusha". The name - which means "little Katy" in Russian - was coined more than 60 years ago by Soviet Red Army troops who fired them at the invading German army.'

This is the kind of stuff I come up with while bored at work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I like the part about the powerful psychological spell "little katy" has over the enemy..

I wonder if since I have the same name as the missile they'd be willing to send me over a few of those little bastards..? I'll make some calls..

Next, I'll make some enemies and cast my spell.. wa-ha-ha

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Katie said...

I'd also like to say that it appears you read the BBC news as much as my Dad while he's a work.

What's with you engineers and doctors and all this free time? Shouldn't you be out building bridges and saving lives?

10:34 a.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

I'm a multi tasker...

11:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home