My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

World cup

Well that didn't work...

That gobbledegook was supposed to be a countdown clock to the start of the world cup... apparently, Blogger doesn't like Java script, and my fortran 70 programming skill set leaves me woefully, WOEFULLY unable to make it work. (Fortran 70, as in 1970, as in this is the language that powered your first desktop calculator.)

Work is going well. I'm busy, as you might have deduced from the lack of posts for the last week or so. I don't like posting from work... and going home to sit at my home comp doesn't appeal. Especially when the weather's so... crap?

It was the longest day of the year yesterday, or today, or whatever... Summer is almost over... if it even started... which means I'm closer to being older every day. That may not make any sense, but it doesn't have to as long as I know what I meant, which I may or may not. You decide.

World cup fever? Hell ya. I took an extra long lunch yesterday to watch Engerland draw with Sweden, Joe Cole's beautiful cracker from 35 yards out put me in a great mood. The last goal from Sweden for the 2 all result might have dampened my fist pumping luncheon ecstacy, but I wasn't surprised... England are still without a victory over Sweden since 22 May 1968. Boo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

what the f happened to your f-ing blog? It's all f-ed up.

8:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watching soccer is like watching grass grow. weeee

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

ouch. that was a real zinger, annonymous.

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

James this is simply unacceptable.

Clean up this post and update!

Or....else.....

9:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home