My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hey, did you know it's playoff time?

I have to admit it. The extended hockey strike and lost season made me loose faith in the game. This could have been because I had been living in Ontario, where you have to stay up till 2 AM to watch the only three Canuck's games CBC shows per year (for some inexplicable reason, we could get sportsnet pacific, but the Canucks games were blacked out), or go to Boston Pizza. It could have been because I was too far away from Rich Adam and his 'big screen, small room' hockey parties. I really don't know, I'm not an analyst.

However...

Watching the Oilers beat San Jose in tripple overtime (that's three AM Eastern time FYI) started to peak my interest.

Just now, Edmonton is kicking the holy shit out of the mighty ducks of Anahiem, and I love it.

I'm BACK BABY!!!!!!!

GOOOOAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

Woot!

8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Katie said...

we're in! Go Canadia.
Usually I am all about the battle of alberta, but since cali sucked the big one I have now moved up north onto the edmonton bandwagon..

11:32 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

Cagary Vs Edmonton would have been a riot. I still think the Canucks are going to win the cup this year.

Sincerely, A deluded fan.

10:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home