My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sosh Pt 2

Now that my exam is over, I have to admit that I would most likely enjoy my sociology class if it was taught by a sexy smart and enthusiastic professor with cute glasses rather than the hideous wheeze who made me watch Gattaca.

I can't accurately describe her features because I couldn't force myself to actually look at her for any length of time; she is just too terrible to behold. However, I can say that her flesh was the colour of ashtray and her skin is like what you'd expect the saggy labia of those above ground creatures from Fraggle rock would look like.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Excuse me. Did you just refer to someone as a 'wheeze'?

4:20 p.m.  
Blogger Vicky said...

Because that is awesome.

4:20 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

Excuse me. Did Vicky Todd actually comment on this blog?

Because that is awesome.

And I agree. Calling someone a "wheeze" is amusing and probably fairly accurate.

5:47 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

Wow... BOC...

I've been a fan for some time Man!

I don't really understand how a 'band' from Scotland could name themselves after our country and then, soon after, name a song about our National Highway.

But, They've got some balls and brains for choosing Canada... everyone loves CA!

And to everyone else... Post links about interesting shit! Don't be a knowledge dead end.

1:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home