My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, April 24, 2006

Exams Done

I never thought this day would come... Exam season 2006 is over.

In other news, it's snowing and cold. My roommate Derek left yesterday. All my friends and enemies are going their separate ways. The Fellowship has broken. Who knows when next we'll all be able to 'sit on a box' and bitch about school. I'd be sad if I wasn't so happy.

I received a job offer from the company I worked for last summer. I start on May 8th. You can call me James two weeks vacation per year Oliver until 2009. To all the art's students... See what happens when you study a useful and rewarding program... You graduate with a job!

I'm here until the 27th, tying loose ends. Those of us who didn't leave directly from the exam might go for a beer. Until I see you next time. Cheers!

J

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!


I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM YELLING!!!!!!!!

7:28 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

to everyone else, nobody from my program comments because I'm too chicken/too smart to tell them about this blog. It's not that I'm embarrassed about what people would say, it's more like I'm embarressed about what people WOULDN'T say.

2:03 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

I have an arts degree. And a job.

So does Heather.

10:49 a.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

James officially makes more money than me now though.

WHICH IS AWESOME!

The free car however, is still mine. I mean, ours. Husband to be.

4:16 p.m.  
Blogger Kristin. said...

I have an arts degree and I have a job.

Asshole.

(congrats).

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

You didn't have your jobs before you graduated, right?

All I mean is that when an arts student leave's Uni, they ask themselves, 'what am I going to do now? and it usually means bum around until they become civil servants or meatpuppets I mean whoops, sorry heather, chris, and kristin.

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

Did you just call me a Meatpuppet?

3:41 p.m.  
Blogger Kristin. said...

I'm no civil servant.

I only wish I was a civil servant.

11:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home