My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

B B B Bee- Unit

So... My blog has been rather dormant for the last year or so... I guess it lost out to my job, sitting in front of a computer all day, and having big brother watch over my shoulder for evidence of time wasting. As if creativity could be considered a waste of time, I mean really.

Another possible reason for the lapse could be, quite likely, Facebook? Everyone's on it, it's like a pandemic. My friends old auntie's on it. I must admit, I spend far too much time on it. It's just too easy to check in on people, you don't really have to do much to maintain it... just snoop around peoples profiles and check out what people you haven't even thought of for over a decade have been doing with their time. Who's fat, married, gay, boring, sold out, what ever.

It's begun to bore me though... so here you have it... a brief update. Not like anyone even checks this site anymore, anyhow. I'm going to try to keep writing here, surupticiously, and see if I can build up another following. I really want to have a more popular blog than my wife. I set high goals. We shall see.

Ciao for Now

2 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

I dunno James...heather's blog is pretty popular...even my friends at work read it.

1:14 a.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

Sorry honey. I will try to be less hilarious in the future.

1:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home