My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, August 02, 2007

movies

So, Heather was cruising the apple trailer site the other day and listed off a few movies that she wants to see. They don't come out till next summer... She's a planner, what can I say.

I thought I'd do some browsing myself when I found a movie called Penelope. I don't know much about the plot or anything, but I will definitely see this movie. Not because Christina Ricci's in it; although, she's quite fit and a talented actress. The reason I'm telling you about it is because of this picture....
I'm stoked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Since when did you start blogging again you non-blogger?

3:55 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

You know to beat my blog stats you actually have to post.

10:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home