My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fight back at least....

So, I think I made it out that my neighbor's beau was some kind of pussy... no no... he fought for his pants, shirt, and shoes... un sucessfully, mind.

It's just that when you get held down and kicked in the rain you're allowed to scream like a virgin and run away screaming murder...

I can't believe they got away with his shoes...

bunk

They know better than to fuck with me!
I dont' mess about. I go for the kill... throat shot...dead in a minute type moves...
It's just like prison here, you have to fuck someone up on your first day, otherwise, you're someones' bitch.

good thing my pa's a ninja...

that came in reaaaaaal handy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

Wow. Sounds like a great night!

2:34 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

it wasn't a great night... it was being woken up at 330 by an ass whoopin twenty steps from my bedroom winda!

12:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home