My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Golden years, whamp whamp whamp.

Less than three weeks of class left. This is the time where teachers begin to realize they've been slacking off all term and won't be able to cover all the material in their syllabuses. This usually means a frenzied cluster fuck of assignments, labs, and extra classes that takes you right up to the day before exams meaning that you're totally unprepared for the ass raping that awaits.

I'm not going to make any derogatory remarks about the Arts, or Arts students in general, or how people really have no idea about how truly difficult my classes are. That would be crass, and besides, everyone (meaning everyone I know who's got BA behind their name) would just laugh and reiterate how much fun they had coasting along doing 5 or less classes a semester, having a social life, attending classes with a guy girl ratio better than 50:1.

I'm not the type to fill my blog with bitter yet viciously witty musings. My blog is about kittens and gentle summer rain. And pictures.

This is what the whole city looked like... before winter. Everytime I look at this I get all misty and quiet. Ah, nostalgia. You get me every time. Golden times. That was... before winter.

The next one is much more recent. And depicts our hero returning home from yet another study session. The best part of this one is it's snowing and I'm only wearing a tshirt under that hoodie. Awesome.

Now I'm going to get food, cause I think I get a tidch cranky when I'm hungry.

Enjoy your freakin Stat holiday all you BCers... Ontario doesn't honour our glorious dead with a day off.


Yeah... I really need food

Peaceouty'all

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

No...not at all bitter.
Just look on the bright side honey...soon you will get to laugh at me trying to deal with TB in Feb.

4:48 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

I was hoping you'd say something about the whamp whamp whamp

golden years whamp whamp whamp...

golden years

don't let me hear that life's taking you KKKNOoooowhere..... ANGEL

Whap whamp whamp

11:51 p.m.  
Blogger Kristin. said...

Wait...Heather is going to Thunder Bay?

5:55 a.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow James... that really sucks. I don't understand your problem though... Hasn't Heather told told you about how blissfully easy University is? Why, we skipped every second class, and the ones I attended were spent gazing at the 12 girls surrounding me...

Oh, wait... I did a BA...

9:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home