My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tha Ghetto

I don't have much time, so I'll make this quick.

I live in what's known as 'the student ghetto.'

Albeit, I'm in the nice part, the verge, the scenic fringe of ghetto-dom. But for all intensive purposes, it is in fact, student ghetto.

That is why when I came across this gem, sent by Curtis Mose, a ghetto afficianado, I thought I'd do my part and pass it on to you.

www.hotghettomess.com

It makes me glad that the minorities in my country are Nvislible.

Sad but true.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Oliver said...

Please be assurrrred that I post this with tha realest motives and dat I'm down wit all tha brovas an sistaz. Keep it real.

10:51 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

Ha ha ha. WOW. Ghetto-tastic.

11:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home