My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, February 20, 2006

Backlog Pt4: A stranger in town.

Heather came to visit. Lo the prophecy had come to pass. I didn't actually believe that She'd ever come out. Maybe it was the inviting picture of ThBy I'd been painting since the first day I got here. Maybe it was the Arctic weather. Heather despises temperatures below 25 degrees. Anyhow... Here she was... And this was the first sight of my Condo, her home for the next week. Yes, that is my bike outside. I gots to get about somehow. I don't walk!
I'm not sure why we're smiling so hard in this one... Was it because H avoided the Polar bears on the walk to the Outpost, or was it because I successfully managed to get illicit Strongbow into that tankard. Oh, that might explain the grins... We're just about rubbered.

Heather is so proud of herself out in the snow! She was really lucky that she came when she did. Thunder Bay only looks nice when buried under three feet of snow...Now we all know why she's excited in this one... She found the only Starbucks! This was the last day she was here, and I was driving her to the aerodrome. It was starting to get really cold. She didn't complain at all, probably because she knew she only had forty five minutes left to go. So Heather left. And in her place we got a fucking cold Arctic wind that nearly blew my window in. You can see the spindrift. A nice sunset, but only when viewed from indoors.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

The only thing that is missing from my artic outfit was some great white furry boots.
That's hot.

5:11 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

I know where a fox lives. If I killed it and it's litter, I could make you some pretty sweet boots, would you wear em?

8:45 p.m.  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

The answer is always yes.

11:04 p.m.  
Blogger James Oliver said...

The rarer or endangered the animal, the hotter the shoes!

9:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home