My Photo
Name:
Location: VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, February 20, 2006

Blackdog Pt 6: Ba ha mas!

Fuck yeah... I'm going to the Bahamas, the Bahamas, the Bahamas, Grand Bahamas!
Fuck yeah, I'm in the Bahamas, the Bahamas... ok. enough. In this pic, I'm actually too drunk and sun woozy to raise my fist in a triumphant hells yeah. The grin is much more Island style anyways. Hey REYNARD, get me another whiskey!That's a nice beach. I'm not going to lie... It's a little nicer than Gonzo, but the people are WAY fatter. Hey REYNARD, More CONCH Fritters! Cliched I admit, but it felt right... And I think I'm the only one in Thunder bay with Flip tan!
This says Bahama. 's' sold separately Beside some long tailed birds I'd never seen before, and the cracked out seagulls (distinguished by red rimmed bloodshot eyes and call of crack, craaack), this is the only wildlife I saw on the resort. It's a ringtail.

There were a bunch of fish carcass in the harbour, it didn't smell as bad as you'd think.


Heath and I going to the big awards bash. Heather won a medal/coin.
It's gold alright. Pure Gold. If you a pimp dust your shoulders off. If you're James and it's chilly out, give Heath your jacket.Disposing of the evidence.And smoking the good stuff!One of the infinity pools. All the engineers out there will wonder why there's more infinity on one end than the other. I blame the Hurricane and storm surge.The Sun in our eyes. Oh how I miss it. And this picture makes me think I have a future in advertising... Ah that cool fresh taste of the beach in every can. Made from the finest recycled poolwater. Kalik: the beer of the Bahamas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Anne said...

It was pretty much the sweetest thing ever. Wish we were still there. Or somewhere else with better food and less fatties. Fatties of the human kind I mean.

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger Kristin. said...

Great pictures...that last one especially.

Really makes you appreciate what we have here in Ontario, doesn't it?

Right.

6:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home